Weekly Email 1/13/2020
Hello! We are diving into our normal this week. We used our agendas today in an effort to keep ourselves on track with classwork. Thank you for reminding your student that we assign limited to no homework, unless classwork is incomplete.
- Daily Language practice 16 – due Friday
- word work (due on various days, sorts are indicated on Infinite Campus)
- Short Story unit 2 introduction – whole class discussion & notes (M,Tu, W)
- “The Wounded Wolf” – text Qs – in class Thursday
- “The Wounded Wolf” – short story Qs and quiz – in class Friday
Social Studies –
- Ancient Japan – SW 15 – Notes – in class M, T, W
- Samurai diary – in class Thursday – due Tuesday 1/21
- SW 15 Quiz in class Friday
I am available for study hall/make-up work in my classroom on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings (8:05-8:30). Send your student to me instead of the gym if there’s missing work to be completed or if help is needed on classwork 🙂 If your student would like to come in another day/time, please let me know and I would be happy to make myself available.
- —- Renaissance Festival PERMISSION SLIP DUE 1/17/20 (sent home last week – front office has extras)
- —- NO SCHOOL 1/20/20
- —- COLOR RUN 1/25/2020
- —- Completed Science Fair Board/STEM fest Project due & turned in at Recker – January 29, 2020
- —- Science Fair/STEM Fest – February 1, 2020 – Power Campus
- —- Family Fun Night – February 8, 2020 5:30pm – info sent home today
Please contact me with any questions 🙂
Recker Campus Info:
- — Existing Family Enrollment for 20-21 school year is now live online – click here!
- — 20-21 calendar is now available – click here!
- — Parents, with the cold weather brings a very full Lost & Found. Please come in and check for any missing jackets, sweaters and sweatshirts. As a reminder, please put your child’s first and last name on everything that comes to school.